2. A cookie is a limited set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that transferred it. This is not an executable code and it does not infect the device with a virus.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and identifiable data shall not be saved. Settings for managing and disabling cookies vary according to the browser used. In any case, users can manage or disable cookies in general or delete them (with the exception of technical cookies) by changing the settings on their internet browser. However, in this case use of our site and the services offered may be compromised.
1 - Technical cookies
1. Numerous technologies are used for saving information on the user's PC, which are then collected by sites. The most well-known and commonly-used one is the HTML cookie. They are used for browsing and for making connection and using the site easier for the user. These are necessary for sending messages over the electronic network, i.e. to the supplier for providing the service requested by the customer.
2. Use of technical cookies is necessary for secure and efficient use of the site.
3. Cookies which are saved in the browser and sent back by Google Analytics or similar software, are technical cookies ones only if used for optimisation of the site directly by the site owner, who may gather information in aggregated form on the number of users and how they browse the site.
4. All data collected are anonymous, as the user's IP address is not recorded. Under these conditions, the same rules on providing cookie notice and obtaining consent, required for technical cookies, apply to analytical cookies.
5. From the standpoint of duration, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies (deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and used for identifying the user) and permanent cookies (which remain active in the PC until their expiry or deletion by the user).
6. Session cookies can be installed in order to enable access to and staying in a reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. Technical cookies are not saved persistently but only for the duration of browsing until the browser is closed, and disappear when it is closed. Their use is strictly limited to sending session IDs consisting of random numbers generated by the server required for permitting secure and efficient browsing of the site.
2 - Third-party cookies
1. In relation to origin, cookies can be distinguished by those sent to the browser directly by the site being visited and those of third parties sent to the PC by other sites rather than the one being visited.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used for studying online behaviour, understanding what users are interested in, and customising ads for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies can be installed. These are sent by third party domains external to the Web site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used for obtaining information on the behaviour of users on this site. The information is obtained in anonymous form so as to monitor performances and to improve usability of the site.
3 - Profiling and marketing cookies
1. Profiling cookies are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the internet.
2. Use of profiling cookies requires the consent of the user.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Act apply, updated with the new guidelines of the Italian data protection authority published in the Official Journal no. 163/2021, effective from 10 january 2022.
4 - Cookies used by this site
Anonymous technical and statistical cookies
These cannot be disabled as they are cookies that are essential for the site to work.
Technical cookies do not profile the user in any way for advertising purposes and are not shared with third parties.
Cookies for the collection of anonymised data (by partially obscuring the IP address) for the aggregate analysis of visits to the site. They are shared with Google to allow the functioning of the site but neither the website nor Google use them for the purposes of marketing or profiling.
More information available at following link
Cookie necessary for the functioning of google maps on the website.
Further information available at the following link following link
Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that affects the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with the site, by collecting and sending information in anonymous form.
Data collection cookies. Google uses personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and analysing the use of this application, compiles reports and shares them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the personal data to contextualise and personalise ads on its advertising network.
Marketing cookies allow us to ensure a better and more personalised user experience, also by activating remarketing campaigns. They are optional and disabled by default.
Current status of consent: stato
Consent data: date
Consent UniqueID: uniqueid
5 - How to select/deselect or disable, remove or block cookies
This website allows you to select/deselect individual cookies in the manner described below, but please be aware that in case of deactivation, you may not be able to make full use of the service.
To disable, remove or block cookies, you can configure the browser settings. Here are the instructions on how to do that on the most common browsers. A complete list is available at the following link
1. Open Google Chrome;
2. Click on "Tools";
3. Select "Settings" and then "Advanced settings";
4. Select "Content Settings" under "Privacy";
5. In the "Cookies" tab, you can deselect the cookies and save your preferences.
1. Open Firefox;
2. Press "Alt" key on your keyboard;
3. In the toolbar at the top of your browser, select "Tools" and then "Options";
4. Then select the "Privacy" tab;
5. Go to "History" and then "Use custom settings";
6. Deselect "Accept cookies from websites" and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer;
2. Click on "Tools" and then on "Internet Options";
3. Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider on the privacy level you want (up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies);
4. Then click on "Ok".
1. Open Safari;
2. Choose "Preferences" from the toolbar, then select the "Security" pane in the dialogue window that follows;
3. In the "Accept cookies" section, you can specify if and when Safari must save cookies from websites. For more information, click the Help button (marked with a question mark);
4. For more information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click "Show cookies".
1. Open Microsoft Edge;
2. In Microsoft Edge click on Other > Settings.
3. Under Delete browsing data click on Select elements to be deleted.
4. Tick the box beside each type of data you wish to delete and then click on Delete.
5. If you wish, always set Delete after closing the browser on Enable.
6 - How long do cookies remain installed?
The duration of the cookies that are installed on your device depends on their nature:
- session cookies are deleted when you close your browser;
- persistent cookies on the other hand may have different expiry dates set by the creator of the particular cookie.
7 - Modifications to this document
This document can be changed at any time with notification provided to users on this page. Please take a look at this page often and check the date of the most recent change made.
This document was updated on 3 February 2022 to bring it in line with relevant regulations, particularly in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679, updated to include the new guidelines of the Italian data protection authority published in Official Journal no. 163/2021, effective from 10 January 2022.
2022 FVS S.p.A.. All rights reserved